Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Mod Suggestions

Old 09-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
KS95Tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rustin
KS95Tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Mod Suggestions

i have a 95 tacoma 4x4. was thinking of putting mods on it such as intake, lift, wench, grille guard and possibly others. was looking for suggestions on brands or performance. my truck is the 2.7 4 cylinder.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
1. Deck plate mod, far cheaper than anything else and consistent proven gains. search it
2. Old Man Emu or bilstein 5100, i would suggest old man emu unless price is a factor, hopefully you saved money with the deck plate mod.
3. Warn makes good products check them out.
4. i personally like pre runner style light bars if you arent going all out with a bumper check out n-fab. If you do go in the winch direction you will need a full bumper such as arb or shrockworks.
if i were you i would personally stay away from exhaust on a 2.7, you wont get the sound that your looking for and performances increases are not very noticeable
good luck with the mods
Old 09-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a wench for my ride!
Old 09-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
lol wenches are nice but lifts will reel the babes in. after having my lift for 2.5 hours i picked up a suburban full of girls... best mod you can do