Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

4Runner PRON!

Old 10-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
4Runner PRON!

I may just have to start selling unnecessary body organs for this...then on to somewhat necessary organs...

The lift/wheels/tires should be on this week or next. ARB bumper and other goodies will go in a year or two. For now, I will drool over these pictures of 4Wheeler magazines buildup.

2010 4Runner Four Wheeler of the Yearl

Old 10-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Do Want!!! Who needs a kidney?! I'm type A+.....
Old 10-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty slick lookin !!

Hell I got 2 organs they could have right now. Matter of fact, it would save me money in the long run if they just took em!! lol.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
looks AWESOME. i would hate to have to chop the front bumper... but i guess it doesnt matter since i would never get rid of that beast.
do want!
Old 10-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeettt
Old 10-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
NeecoJams is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
NeecoJams's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sick! Thanks for sharing.

Put me down for half of my liver and a lung
Old 10-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
ii would hate to have to chop the front bumper
Gotta pay to play man!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:09 AM   #10
huddleston will become famous soon enoughhuddleston will become famous soon enough

huddleston's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man - keep it up!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery