Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Goodby to the Taco

Old 10-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
Member Extraordinaire
cinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Goodby to the Taco

Well, I went to the dealer to have the 15000 mile service done. While I was waiting I kept looking at this beautiful Tundra on the showroom floor. Needless to say I took home a brand new Tundra and left the Taco there.

Anyone know a good Tundra forum so I can start looking for goodies?
Old 10-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Tundrasolutions.com

And sorry!!!
Also congrats!
Old 10-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
just search tundra forums and they will show up. sorry to see ya go. but hey those tundras are beast. did you get a reg cab access cab or crewmax? 4.0 4.6 or 5.7?
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-31-2010, 07:56 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you will be back
Old 10-31-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
Member Extraordinaire
cinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
just search tundra forums and they will show up. sorry to see ya go. but hey those tundras are beast. did you get a reg cab access cab or crewmax? 4.0 4.6 or 5.7?

Got a double cab 4.6 liter. Couldn't believe it could be much better than the Taco but once I drove it my mind was made up. I just kept looking at it on the showroom floor saying to myself "hurry up and finish with the Taco" so I could leave before my willpower was gone. Well they took about half an hour too long to service the Taco and this is what happened,
Old 10-31-2010, 08:07 PM   #8
Member Extraordinaire

cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Pics please! If I needed a full size truck, I would get one...I love them!
Pics to follow in the next few days.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinch View Post
Got a double cab 4.6 liter. Couldn't believe it could be much better than the Taco but once I drove it my mind was made up. I just kept looking at it on the showroom floor saying to myself "hurry up and finish with the Taco" so I could leave before my willpower was gone. Well they took about half an hour too long to service the Taco and this is what happened,
lol. That is why I shield my eyes whenever I go to the dealer.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:11 PM   #10
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
If Toyota ever puts out a Duelly Tundra with a diesel I would definitely make the switch....

Old 10-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #11
Avsguy33 is on a distinguished road
Avsguy33's Tacoma Gallery
DAYUM!!! ^^^^^^^
Old 10-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the new tundra

No reason to leave, you gotta give us some reports on how you like it.
I am curious about the newer 4.6 V8 engine & everyone I know has the 5.7 so I get no first hand feedback.
Look forward to seeing the your pics too.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
If Toyota ever puts out a Duelly Tundra with a diesel I would definitely make the switch....

I would totally get that. that thing is pure secks!
Old 10-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #14
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, & hope you dont have problem with it
Old 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #16
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post

Old 11-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! If I needed a bigger truck, I would go Tundra too. But after getting 9 mpg on my Ram, it will be a while before I go full size.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #18
Member Extraordinaire

cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
congrats on the new tundra

No reason to leave, you gotta give us some reports on how you like it.
I am curious about the newer 4.6 V8 engine & everyone I know has the 5.7 so I get no first hand feedback.
Look forward to seeing the your pics too.

So far it's great. I can't believe how solid the ride and feel of power is. I haven't punched it from a stop yet but there is mucho power and if you put your foot into it pulling onto the freeway you are gone! Pics later today maybe.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #19
Member Extraordinaire

cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Congrats!!! If I needed a bigger truck, I would go Tundra too. But after getting 9 mpg on my Ram, it will be a while before I go full size.
The mileage is rated at 15 city and 20 freeway. I fully expect to get very near the same mileage as my Taco, 19-21 mpg.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #20
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's pretty new and probably haven't even filled up a tank yet, but what kind of fuel mileage have you been getting? Or let us know when you find out.