Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Toyota Tundra Sportsman Concept Truck

Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Toyota Tundra Sportsman Concept Truck

..Saw the pics on Facebook, Figured i would share them here:

Old 11-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
That's kinda bad ass. Don't like the color
Old 11-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
that is pretty awesome!!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #5
paulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: paul
paulm09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
lol. that is pretty cool. different for sure.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I like it EXCEPT for the huge old school snorkel sticking thru the hood
Old 11-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda like it, this could be used for other uses too. The side of the bed folding back and opening is kind of interesting, never seen anything like that before. Might be great for those who have a work truck out in the fields.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I bet that thing is heavy as hell! It looks like they used plywood and 1x for all the storage compartments. I really hope it's a composite otherwise that thing would be very top heavy, especially with the porch on the roof... Cool concept but needs some work.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #11
matt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nice
Law Enforcement: Local LEO
Name: Matt
matt86's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty cool
Old 11-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #12
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
X2 That would be in the way for sure.
X3. I like the idea. But what the heck is it doing coming straight through the hood? Should have been coming out the side fender and up.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
...bull bar.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #16
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Pimp my ride meets bass pro shop
Defintely the REDNECK VERSION of Pimp My Ride...
Old 11-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #17
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
Defintely the REDNECK VERSION of Pimp My Ride...
What do expect from Bass Pro Shop - the official store of rednecks.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #18
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegdog View Post
What do expect from Bass Pro Shop - the official store of rednecks.
Agreed, however I'm like a kid in a candy store when I'm in there. I could spend the rest of my life and all my money Between going to Home Depot, Lowes, and BPS.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #20
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
repost but still awesome. i could spend the rest of my life in bass pro or cabelas
Agreed they have some cool toys I camp allot, love to drool over all the expensive shit I want but don't really need.