1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD LSD or Locker?????

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by foreigndude1987, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Nov 17, 2010 at 10:29 PM
    foreigndude1987

foreigndude1987 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Njegos
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tundra AC TRD 4x4
    3" Toytec Spacers, 1.5" add a leaf, K&N Cold Air Intake, Slotted and Drilled Rotors
    Hey everyone I have a 03 Tundra AC 4x4 TRD. I posted this question on tundrasolutions but looks like that site is nowhere as busy as this one.

Tundras and Tacomas are in a way the same when it comes to rear ends. I was thinking of going with either a TRD LSD or a Locker for my rear end. Now I don’t do lots of major off-roading so I was thinking that a Locker would be over kill. What does everyone think of the TRD LSD? Does it actually help when you lose traction on one side??

2. Nov 17, 2010 at 10:30 PM
    06BLUEDBLSPORT

06BLUEDBLSPORT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Vehicle:
    12 Tundra DC SR5 4x4 5.7L
    True Dual Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust, Volant CAI, HIDs, Raptor series Side Steps, Weathertech Floorliners, OME 613 Shocks and Coils with Diff Drop, Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks, ToyTec AAL, Fearless Fabrication Front Bumper
    I love the LSD, thats all i gotta say, it does its job all the time, besides i think its better than having the one tire fire with the locker until you lock it

Products Discussed in

To Top