Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

5100's and TSB with 265/75-16

Old 11-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
ShoreTacoma is on a distinguished road
ShoreTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
5100's and TSB with 265/75-16

I'm sure this has been asked on here sometime in the past but I'll ask anyway. I have had the TSB rear spring installed on a 2007 Tacoma, I want to put a set of 5100's on the front and set them at 1.75. I plan on getting a set of 265/75-16's also.

Can you share some pictures of the same combination that you have of your trucks please?

How has or does this combination effected your ride?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
llebbuhnairb will become famous soon enoughllebbuhnairb will become famous soon enough
llebbuhnairb's Tacoma Gallery
I just put 5100s on, set the fronts to 1.75 and have the rear TSB. I still have my stock OR tires (265/70/r16). Very interested to see the replies here...
Old 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfm10350 View Post
sub...
x2... Planning this for in the spring, maybe.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
I've got this setup on a TRD Sport...still got my stock tires...plan on going to 265 70 17 tho. See picks in my sig....
Old 12-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pics or comments. I have the same suspension configuration as OP and want same size tires- would love to see pics and learn about any potential rubbing issues, even if minor...
Old 12-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I have the setup you are asking for, except I have 18" rims. My tires are 32's, just like the 265/75/16. I like the ride. Stiffer than stock, but it handles more like a truck now.

Old 12-25-2010, 06:29 AM   #8
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I have the setup you are asking for, except I have 18" rims. My tires are 32's, just like the 265/75/16. I like the ride. Stiffer than stock, but it handles more like a truck now.

Thanks. Truck looks bad-ass. Are your suspension details under your avatar accurate, just the leaf spring TSB and 5100's set at 1.75? Any rubbing issues?
Old 12-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
jimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant future

Navy: AC3 got out in '99
jimmyzshack's Tacoma Gallery
What grill is that on the front? I like it i have a white DC also. I plan on getting the 5100 also once someone has the in stock. I don't have the TSB though
Old 12-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #10
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have 5100s set at 0 with Eibach springs. (Front about the same as 5100s at 1.75) rear TSB springs. 265/75/16 Michelin LTX AT/2 on TRD FJ SE wheels.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. Truck looks bad-ass. Are your suspension details under your avatar accurate, just the leaf spring TSB and 5100's set at 1.75? Any rubbing issues?
Correct. No rubbing at all.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What grill is that on the front? I like it i have a white DC also. I plan on getting the 5100 also once someone has the in stock. I don't have the TSB though
It's a grillecraft. I got it from Luke @ truckalterations.com. The logo is from an '03 celica.

My truck was nose-high with the billys at 1.75 with the rear stock.