Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

2011 4 Runner

Old 01-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Kolar is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Kolar's Tacoma Gallery
2011 4 Runner

I just purchased a new 2011 limited 4 Runner last night and love it this thing is sick. I bought it for my wife and kids but now I don't want to let her have it. Pearl Blizzard white Rollin on 20s Black leather interior and let me tell you one of the BEST sounding stock stereo systems I have ever heard. I can go on and on about this Truck. I just want every one here to know if y'all are in the market for a mid size SUV check out the 11' 4 Runners these Bitches are TIGHT!!! Oh one more thing I forgot to mention It seats 7 people with the optional 3rd row seating great to have just in case.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolar View Post
I just purchased a new 2011 limited 4 Runner last night and love it this thing is sick. I bought it for my wife and kids but now I don't want to let her have it. Pearl Blizzard white Rollin on 20s Black leather interior and let me tell you one of the BEST sounding stock stereo systems I have ever heard. I can go on and on about this Truck. I just want every one here to know if y'all are in the market for a mid size SUV check out the 11' 4 Runners these Bitches are TIGHT!!! Oh one more thing I forgot to mention It seats 7 people with the optional 3rd row seating great to have just in case.
I wish!!! My wife and I are looking for a "non mommy wagon" (her words) SUV to cart around our upcoming new addition. Our price range is around 28-32K. I've been pushing for the FJ but my wife shot me down because of the suicide rear doors. So it's looking like the Highlander or the Mazda CX9. Haven't made the decision yet.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
ya those limiteds are pretty sick. i think its those stock 20's that set it off
Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Straight up, favorite vehicle I've ever driven (2011 Trail). Toyota did a badass job on them.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
Grats on the purchase! I would love one but outta my price range.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Those are bad ass
Old 01-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Pics please!
Old 01-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I love my 2010 Trail Edition!
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn you Runner owners. I want one!
Old 06-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
Kolar is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Kolar's Tacoma Gallery
PIC
Attached Thumbnails
2011 4 Runner-img_0288.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #11
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the 4runner! those are super nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
I wish!!! My wife and I are looking for a "non mommy wagon" (her words) SUV to cart around our upcoming new addition. Our price range is around 28-32K. I've been pushing for the FJ but my wife shot me down because of the suicide rear doors. So it's looking like the Highlander or the Mazda CX9. Haven't made the decision yet.
thats the same reason why my wife didnt get an fj...pretty much impossible to get a baby carrier in the back.