Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

who has a pic of the baddest ass FJ Cruiser?

Old 02-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery

I'm not a member of FJ forum...

and I'd like a pic of one bad ass lifted and tricked out FJ.

TIA if U can help.

Larry
Old 02-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know, but the 2nd gen section is definitely the best place to find it
Old 02-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I thought everything goes in the 2nd gen section.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery

*** The most bad ass FJ Cruiser***
Old 02-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #8
I came. I saw. I conquered.
steved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
steved411's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From there I found a truck AND a girl who were lifted

http://www.offroaders.com/directory/...inchbumper.jpg
Old 02-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/
Old 02-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #11

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #13
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ puke!
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #14

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
jea boiiii!
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry,

I just thought you fellas had many buds with cool FJ's and could save me much google or FJ forum searchin.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #17
I came. I saw. I conquered.
steved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteved411 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
steved411's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You stole my pic!

argh.... One day I'll rem to put the IMG tags around it instead of just posting...
Old 02-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #18
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
PreRunnerSeth used to have a taco, but now has an FJ and is in the process of modding the hell out of it. He's still active on this site and even has a build thread for his FJ
Old 02-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #19
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Google ShadowWarriors build, Mike passed away last spring and was a great guy with one of the best builds I've seen.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...ors-build.html
Old 02-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #20
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
Google ShadowWarriors build, Mike passed away last spring and was a great guy with one of the best builds I've seen.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...ors-build.html
I do believe his takes the cake!

R.I.P Mike!