Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Good Tundra forums

Old 02-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Good Tundra forums

Hey, I'm just in the process of selling my 03 Tacoma to my brother and buying a 2006 Tundra Limited. I've been looking around and I can't seen to find a Tundra Forum thats on the same level at Tacomaworld. I'm on Tundrasolutions and it's ok and Tundratalk sucks because you have to sign up and pay a yearly fee.

SO, are there any Tundra forums that come close to the community that Tacomaworld has??
Old 02-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
www.tundrasolutions.com

they also have a Tacoma section. www.toyotanation.com is another.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
tundrasolutions is what i use. i stay mostly in the first gen sections (2000-2006 models) because i won a 2001 and theres some great info there. theres a sticky covering about any DIY project you might wanna do to it and everybody there is very knowledgeable. it doesnt have the same level of camaraderie as TW but its great for getting info. everyone is trying to schedule meets and there is the occasional group buy. theres a classified section for when you wanna start modding o the cheap.

you better have pics handy though when you introduce yourself. everyone loves seeing a nice clean tundra (or dirty for that matter)

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/