Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

95 Land Cruiser...Need opinions

Old 03-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
calhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud of

Name: JJ
calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
95 Land Cruiser...Need opinions

A friend of mine has a 95 land cruiser 4wd that he is looking to sell. he is only wanting 1,000 dollars for the vehicle he said the body is straight besides one dent in passenger door. the motor is apart cause his local mechanic said the head was bad. Other than that he said everything works great.

I dont know much about land cruisers so i came to you guys lol. Im thinking about buying the land cruiser for a trail rig and just leaving the taco for my everyday driver. Question i have is are the land cruisers hard to fix up, lift, work on, etc. What do you guys think about them? Just looking for some more knowledge and opinions about the land cruisers. Any help is appreciated.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #3
calhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud of

calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Buy it if you have the cash.......pics?
No pics yet. havent went and looked at it probably go tomorrow to check it out
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #4

calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Take pics of every inch of it and post it here.
Will do. Have you had any experience with them?
Old 03-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
seksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Brandon
seksilumpia's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 2000 land cruiser and my friend has a 1996 land cruiser...beautiful cars,but somethings can be expensive and difficult..but it depends on what youre trying to do..all the basic things are easy to work on for sure
Old 03-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #6

calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've wheeled with them quite a bit.......pretty capable with a few grand dumped in them.
few as in 2 or few as in 5 or 6 lol
Old 03-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #7

calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
i have a 2000 land cruiser and my friend has a 1996 land cruiser...beautiful cars,but somethings can be expensive and difficult..but it depends on what youre trying to do..all the basic things are easy to work on for sure
Well its gonna be a wheelin vehicle thats it i drive the taco everyday just looking for something to wheel in