Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

New re-design Tacoma

Old 04-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
USA is on a distinguished road
USA's Tacoma Gallery
New re-design Tacoma

Hi

Does anyone have an idea when the new redesign Tacoma will hit the market? The 4Runner was out over a year ago ... so will the Tacoma be out next year ?
Old 04-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
no one really knows. they all just have guesses on when it'll come out.

and heads up for people coming and bashing you on this thread.
theres like 15 already made on this topic
Old 04-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
USA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
no one really knows. they all just have guesses on when it'll come out.

and heads up for people coming and bashing you on this thread.
theres like 15 already made on this topic

Thank you for the heads up
Old 04-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
no problem
Old 04-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
USA's Tacoma Gallery
Apologies.

I did some search ... so unless you have new information, please do not reply to this thread.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA View Post
Apologies.

I did some search ... so unless you have new information, please do not reply to this thread.
i was doing the same thing where i first got in TW. Learn as you go. I see you only have 3 posts in here. welcome