Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

new diesel tundra with dualie tire

Old 09-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
mrtrd103 will become famous soon enoughmrtrd103 will become famous soon enough

mrtrd103's Tacoma Gallery
new diesel tundra with dualie tire

im thinking that tundra is comin out with the new tundra for 09 i hope this is the truth and not bull shit i really like it. i read sum treads earlier and got so pissed about not getting a diesel truck for toyota so i did research on the tundra and did any one find this to and it was all bullshit lie. i need to know my parents said if tundra has diesel my second truck can be the tundra, after my babey tacoma
Attached Thumbnails
new diesel tundra with dualie tire-tdiesel.jpg  
Old 09-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
eeeeewwwwww
Old 09-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As I posted earlier this week, Toyota has scrapped all plans of a Tundra diesel in America (for the time being).

As for the thing about your parents, wow.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE the paint (flat black)
Old 09-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
nice photoshop job
actually i just got the pick off line
Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
As I posted earlier this week, Toyota has scrapped all plans of a Tundra diesel in America (for the time being).

As for the thing about your parents, wow.
yea im only 17 and my parents siad as long as i do good in sckool. i think it was urs that i read and i wasnt sure if it waz true so i did resarch it will be stupid of toyota to make that peace of shit abat
Old 09-26-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Wrath of the runbird
Bakemono is on a distinguished road

Bakemono's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bakemono
At least for now, Toyota has no plans for a diesel Tundra, so its pretty safe to say that you will not see a diesel Tundra in '09 or anytime soon.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
VeeRFour05 is on a distinguished road
VeeRFour05's Tacoma Gallery
Like everyone has said it's been scrapped for the time being. The unfortunate thing is that most Americans don't like diesels, and those that do are pretty loyal to Ford, GM, and Dodge. I doubt a diesel Tundra would do to well over here, although it would be cool.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #10
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtrd103 View Post
yea im only 17 and my parents siad as long as i do good in sckool. i think it was urs that i read and i wasnt sure if it waz true so i did resarch it will be stupid of toyota to make that peace of shit abat
Sounds like you're well on your way to getting one!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo
Sounds like you're well on your way to getting one!

Agreed!

Old 10-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
i would love a diesel toyota... but i did read aslo it is not gonna happen for now
Old 10-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
that was a pic from an issue of Truck trend from last spring. it was a custom job with a 8.1L Hino diesel and some other trick stuff. it had a complete diamond plate aluminum interior on the bed and included a 100 gallon diamond plate fuel tank in the front of the bed. It's not gonna be coming out though, they scrapped plans for a diesel tundra.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
come to think of it i small diesel in a taco would be pretty cool i think my 08 would be traded in on one if there was such a thing!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...S_enUS288US288
Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they are officially making the A-bat the "new" tacoma or something like that. and that thing is ugly as hell
Old 10-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #16
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is this DanUsa?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
dude we already covered this in another thread. he knows he needs to work on his spelling. cut the guy some slack. English is his second language.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:03 AM   #18
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
dude we already covered this in another thread. he knows he needs to work on his spelling. cut the guy some slack. English is his second language.
yeah but thats no excuse since he already admitted he spells that way cause its "easier" and he's "use to texting". i cant take him seriously until he spells like an adult and not a 12 year old with a cell phone
Old 10-17-2008, 05:00 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
yeah but thats no excuse since he already admitted he spells that way cause its "easier" and he's "use to texting". i cant take him seriously until he spells like an adult and not a 12 year old with a cell phone
alright nd don't worry about it my texting and typing are totally different. i can understand why its hard to read my typing sometimes. to be honest with you i sometime cant read what i typing so im changing my typin habits, im gonna do it the right way
Old 10-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright nd don't worry about it my texting and typing are totally different. i can understand why its hard to read my typing sometimes. to be honest with you i sometime cant read what i typing so im changing my typin habits, im gonna do it the right way
holy crap thats so much better!