Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

i want to buy an fj43...from colombia!

Old 04-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
tammythetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: KYLE
tammythetaco's Tacoma Gallery
i want to buy an fj43...from colombia!

Ok...so this may seem kindof random...but for the longest time I've wanted to restore an old FJ. I love the FJ43. So after countless hours on google...I've come to realize that they are mainly imported here from south america. Ny question is...how the hell do I do that?!?!? Any help/experience would be great. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
sandergielen is on a distinguished road

Name: Sander
sandergielen's Tacoma Gallery
FJ 43 from Colombia

Hi there,

I saw your message on tacomaworld.com.

My name is Sander Gielen, I am Dutch and live in Santa Marta (Colombia). For the last two years I have been selling and shipping FJ43s to the USA. I work together with Greg Mushro from vintageoffroad.com and have also sold to private customers (I have references).

If you are still looking for an FJ43 let me know, I have some beauties for sale!

My email is: sandergielen@gmail.com
Cel: 0057-315-6060793

Kind regards,

Sander
Old 03-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
How ironic i opened this because i thought it said ColUmbia and you just so happen to be from SC...where about you at?
Old 03-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandergielen View Post
Hi there,

I saw your message on tacomaworld.com.

My name is Sander Gielen, I am Dutch and live in Santa Marta (Colombia). For the last two years I have been selling and shipping FJ43s to the USA. I work together with Greg Mushro from vintageoffroad.com and have also sold to private customers (I have references).

If you are still looking for an FJ43 let me know, I have some beauties for sale!

My email is: sandergielen@gmail.com
Cel: 0057-315-6060793

Kind regards,

Sander
you this guy?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/arc...-215711--.html
Old 03-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
no, I am not. If you read the post carefully, you will see that the guy in Argentina is not me. You can contact Everett Barnes (the owner of thesamba.com) and ask him about this. I objected to this posting and he removed it. However, once something has been posted on the Internet, it will be there for always. It has been removed from thesamba.com however.

BTW, Gerson Gaicedo was my competition for a few years when I was selling Volkswagen barndoors. He had an interest in trying to give me a bad name.

I have sold a lot of cars world wide and can give you various references (also form the USA) if you are interested in buying an FJ43.

If you have any further questions (or doubts) let me know.

Kind regards,

Sander
Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
How ironic i opened this because i thought it said ColUmbia and you just so happen to be from SC...where about you at?
I am located in Santa Marta, Colombia.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandergielen View Post
I am located in Santa Marta, Colombia.
Nice but i actually ment that for the OP, just didnt quote it
Old 03-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammythetaco View Post
Ok...so this may seem kindof random...but for the longest time I've wanted to restore an old FJ. I love the FJ43. So after countless hours on google...I've come to realize that they are mainly imported here from south america. Ny question is...how the hell do I do that?!?!? Any help/experience would be great. Thanks!
here are some pictures
Attached Thumbnails
i want to buy an fj43...from colombia!-dsc01043-2-.jpg   i want to buy an fj43...from colombia!-dsc01049.jpg