View Poll Results: Lambo doors on your taco
YES!!! I may even pay for it. 13 5.10%
Sure I guess so...why not IT'S FREE 33 12.94%
NO WAY, just too stupid 158 61.96%
I'd rather drive a pink lowrider taco with SHAVED door handles. 51 20.00%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Lambo doors on a taco

IF you could have this mod done to your taco FOR FREE, would you get lambo doors installed?

Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't put Lambo doors on my truck even if I was getting paid.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
no....its kinda cheesy.......just my opinion
Old 09-27-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I wouldn't put Lambo doors on my truck even if I was getting paid.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats funny +1
Old 09-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post

Lambos don't all come with Lambo doors...=\

I never knew that! No kidding?
Old 09-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post

Yeah....Funny to think about.....eh??
Old 09-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
OMG!!!!!!!! that right there just made my night!!! +1
Old 09-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i voted no way...............not my thing at all. i see some ford rangers around here with the lambo doors........looks really shitty.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #12
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
They would make parking in the garage far too difficult....
Old 09-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #13
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
OMG!!!!!!!! that right there just made my night!!! +1
Hahahaha. +1
Old 09-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Hahahaha. +1

OMG Phoenix, you actually noticed what I wrote!!!!!

Maybe its time to change my avatar again. LOL
Old 09-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
Tail Gunner is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Tail Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
lambo doors

I could see them on an X-runner, but NOT on a regular height or raised taco, that would be just plain fuugly
Old 09-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Yeah, maybe you shoul.... Wait...

What was the question again?

Old 09-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
Taos1 is on a distinguished road

Taos1's Tacoma Gallery
For a show truck or trailer queen, that would be ok. But for the road or off-roading, no way. If the truck rolls on it's top, there's only one way out and that's through the rear slider if you're small enough. Or carry a hammer to break the glass. I voted no.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #19

I think of any non-Lamborghini-type car that's got these doors, and this pops into my head:

Old 09-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Please don't!