Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Saw This Online. Its Beautiful. Tundra Dually

Old 04-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Saw This Online. Its Beautiful. Tundra Dually

So as my boredom kicks in i like to go on my computer and look into different things about cars, trucks, and so on. While i was surfing the web i came across this. Its truly amazing and i want one. Has anyone seen this before online???

Old 04-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I have seen it before. Toyota cancelled the diesel dully Tundra a few years back though.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, its been around for awhile. They aren't going to make them, just a concept!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awwww. That makes sense that they wouldnt make em'. Maybe one day in the future they will bring it back.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #6

This would complete the toyota truck fleet haha.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
seen them online. and yeah i wis they would make them!!! i think toyota should make a 3/4 or 1 tone truck. they one of the only ones (yes there are some others.) that are just mid size and 1/2 ton. i dont even count honda. all they make it 1 truck thats it and not many versions of it. no LB don't see and reg cab or AC cabs. just DC. and that it.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and i don't even consider it a truck yeah it has a bed. but it's on a car frame!! i cone sider it a small suv with a bed and trunk. lol why put a truck in a truck??? you have to unload anything and every think you have back there to get to the spare tire!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #9

I feel you man ^^ They get us all excited then shut the door haha.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #10

yeah really!! and i fill that it would help them (after a few+ years) because we only have the big 3 making the size or bigger! i think it would be cool and good to have an import that is 3/4 or 1 ton.

and i also kinda think the new tundra's look more like a 3/4 ton. idk my just be me.