Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Balise Toyota SUCKS!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
USARMYAV11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
USARMYAV11's Tacoma Gallery
Balise Toyota SUCKS!!!

I bought my 2011 Tacoma on March 15, 2011 and it has yet been registered!!! I was given temp plates for 3 weeks but they didn’t use the time to register it so I had to drop it off at the dealership to sit since it was not legal to drive anymore since the temp plates expired. It now has been 4 weeks that it has been at the dealership. I have talked to the general sales manager about the issue and also the GM of the dealership. They both have been telling it is their #1 priority right now. I would hate to see what isnt their #1 priority since its been 4 weeks on mine. To make it better they offered to fill my gas tank and clean my 3 week old truck! I laughed in their face. So disappointed. Then I was told that they would install my new lift for free, which would of made me a happy costumer again. However I was called back a day later saying how it was to involved. I decided to call USAA the bank and lender who sent me to the dealership. They told me they would handle the issue. USAA = GREAT COMPANY!!!! I was called back by Balise and asked to come in tomorrow to settle the issue. 7 weeks to register my truck? I'm not asking for them to register it in Mars. I was patient for way to long. So all in the New England but mainly RI,MA, VT, NH area stay away from Balise Toyota Warwick!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Supreme Ruler
Snowman11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Snow
Snowman11's Tacoma Gallery
Did they at least give you an identical loaner? The dealer I bought mine has 10 used Tacoma's in the lot...
Old 05-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
USARMYAV11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
USARMYAV11's Tacoma Gallery
They gave me a base level tacoma. I went to talk to them today and they started arguing with me in the middle of the showroom and then proceeded to walk away from me before I was done talking. I was also told it would be another week before the plates would be in. Bringing the grand total to 7 and half weeks without plates for my brand new truck and 5 weeks of me not having possession of my truck.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
The dealership is responsible for registering your truck?? Thats bizarre. In Nevada the dealer gives you a 30 day permit, then it's up to you to get it plates.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

There must be a problem with the title and or your insurance coverage! These are the only things that could be holding it up.Have you called your insurance agent to find out if they were contacted to confirm your coverage? These dealerships have people whose job is to go to the Registry to complete the registration paper work and pick up the tags.

At this point, I would insist on getting my money back and buy a truck from a different dealer if this vehicle cannot be registered.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i had this issue with a used car dealership, it took them 3 months to get me registered and my 30 day cardboard tag melted so i rode plateless for 2 months
Old 01-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats horrible, but I got to say USAA FTW!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I've personally dealt with this dealership you speak of. I would not go back due to shitty customer service. I tried to trade in my old 05 Tacoma there and they lowballed the shit out of me. almost every dealership sucks in my opinion.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
I've had really good experiences with the sales department at both Harr Toyota and Herb Chambers Toyota. And the Harr service department has been superb at handling any issues that came up. If fact, they actually did some repairs at no cost when I expressed concern that the item (warped break rotors in this case) should not have required replacement at only 40 K miles.