Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Hey!

Old 11-06-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
sixpillar is on a distinguished road
sixpillar's Tacoma Gallery
Hey!

Has any one seen or heard of toyota coming out with a new fj with full 4 fullsize door.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know, they're sticking with the suicide doors like they have now. You hear anything different?
Old 11-07-2006, 06:59 AM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty in tune with what Toyota has or is coming out with and I haven't heard anything about one. Hmmmmm. I know they are releasing a TRD Special Edition FJ. I checked it out at the Seattle International Auto Show, pretty sweet looking however an all black FJ will will have some noticable underbrush pinstriping after a couple of trips offroad!

On another not Jeep is releasing a Wrangler Unlimited with 4 doors.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #4
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
I like the older ones better than the newer ones.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:20 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Banshee: i saw the special TRD edition on the lot when i was shopping. IMO the looks are worth the brush scratches. That thing looked amazing
Old 08-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #6
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
Why

why would you get an excellent off-road vechile and not take it off the road.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:52 AM   #7
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard that it might be a possibility that a new style FJ40 will be coming out in 2009 or 2010. It is said to have 4 doors, all opening regular style. Expect it to be a $40K vehicle....at least.