Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

87 Turbo oxygen sensor connector help!!!!

Old 06-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Question 87 Turbo oxygen sensor connector help!!!!

Ok, here goes, sorry if this is long. My dad is currently swapping the motor out in his 87 4x4 pickup. He had the motor rebuilt and during that time we installed a non-turbo 22re motor in it's place. Well, now he is getting back to putting the newly re-built turbo motor back in and he can't find the connector for the oxygen sensor on the engine harness. Oh yeah, he replaced the entire engine harness (not sure where he got it from though). So if anyone on here has a turbo 22re truck or anyone knows I would appreciate some help in finding this connector for him.

I tried using mitchell on-demand to see if it would show the connector location but I can't find it there.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure, hopefully you can get this figured out. You should try TTORA also, they have a lot more information on toyota pickups than here. Free bump for you man
Old 06-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You can try thumbing through this. From what I've seen, it looks like it is close to the brake booster. (See section FI-71)

http://ncttora.com/fsm/87-4Runner/to...4runner_88.pdf
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
You can try thumbing through this. From what I've seen, it looks like it is close to the brake booster. (See section FI-71)

http://ncttora.com/fsm/87-4Runner/to...4runner_88.pdf

The link doesn't work. Maybe I'm retarded or my computer is.....

Edit: I'm downloading it now....lets see if works then. Thanks!!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #5

It kind of shows where it goes. That picture is similar to the one I found on mitchell on-demand. I'm kind of hoping someone on here owns one and can go look under the hood and see it or take a picture (long shot I know).

thanks for the responses.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #6

Bump.

Still having trouble finding it.....