Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
ottomastiff will become famous soon enough
ottomastiff's Tacoma Gallery
military tacos

Not sure if this has been posted before but

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...special-forces

taco's serving our boys and girls
Old 06-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool, I wonder if they got the TSB for the leafs?
Old 06-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
they better have lol, thats a lot of shit in the bed on some of those pics
Old 06-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I had one of these.

We had a 90-ish Tacoma, double cab, in what used to be white on a recent deployment to Enduring Freedom. The truck had been rattlecanned in a kinda, sorta, camoflauge, and the interior door skins had been removed, the dash didn't work at all, and you had to guess at your speed, since the speedo didn't work. It had a 4 cyl turbo diesel, and a HUGE gas tank. Something like 26-28 gallons. Since the gas gauge didn't work, you had to SWAG it. There were 23 bullet holes in the bodywork, and had been ridden hard and put up wet. However, the damn thing wouldn't die, and I ran the crap out of it. It was airborne several times. We tried to get permission to paint it, but our commander wouldn't allow it. (He thought he would get in trouble) We just waited until he went to bed one night. Then we painted it black, and put a HUGE punisher skull on the hood. We used a vomit green color. We also outlined all the bullet holes in the same green, and painted the bumpers. It looked AWESOME! I will see if I can find some pics. The fotos are pre paint, will have to call a couple of people and see if they have the ones after we painted it.
Attached Thumbnails
military tacos-deployment-fotos-014.jpg   military tacos-deployment-fotos-015.jpg   military tacos-deployment-fotos-016.jpg   military tacos-deployment-fotos-017.jpg   military tacos-deployment-fotos-018.jpg  

military tacos-deployment-fotos-019.jpg   military tacos-deployment-fotos-020.jpg  
Old 06-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
That is freakin sweet! Pics please.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #6
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a few tacos down in libya today they went BOOM!!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post

Nope, theyre not 2nds