Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

now it is official i no longer own a tacoma

Old 06-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
now it is official i no longer own a tacoma

to make a long story short (shorter) i decided it would be better for the family if i up-sized to a tundra. i had a deal worked on a 2010 limited that was 3+ hours away. well when i got to the dealership of course they lied to me so i drove home in my Tacoma.

after doing some more research and emailing back and forth with several dealers i made a deal on a new tundra.
the dealer sold me a 2011 doublecab TRD offroad, the MSRP was 37,450.00 i got it for 32,300.00
then they gave me $28,000.00 for my tacoma (2010 with 33,500 miles on it) i owed $27,350.00

so then i wanted some add on so i got linex, a canopy and full leather with heated front seats, as well as the Toyota platinum 6yr 100,000 mile extended warranty. that brought the total financed to $36,300.00 (with all the dmv and other little fee's

so here she is (with out all the extras yet) that will take a few days to get done.

by the way anyone in the Portland area should check out Vancouver Toyota, i have NEVER had such an easy time buying and they beat the hell out of anyone else i contacted.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.

Atleast you stayed with a yota
Old 06-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
I had a 08 tundra as soon as i lifted it and put 35's on it the gas mielage went to crap.. 12 freeway and 1o in town, great truck lots of power just a beast on gas.. keep it stock and you will be fine.. good looking truck
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
If I could afford a Tundra I would love to have one. They are huge and comfortable.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzerdoo77 View Post
I had a 08 tundra as soon as i lifted it and put 35's on it the gas mielage went to crap.. 12 freeway and 1o in town, great truck lots of power just a beast on gas.. keep it stock and you will be fine.. good looking truck
i just can not leave it stock, i am going to atleaset put a leveling kit and 33's on it.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #7
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice Tundra you have there. Also your Tacoma was nice as well. Just curious why not the CrewMax?
Old 06-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #8
????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
That's a nice Tundra you have there. Also your Tacoma was nice as well. Just curious why not the CrewMax?
the bed is to short. i sleep in the bed of the truck when i go hunting (short trips that i do not want to set up a tent) and the crew max bed is just to short. otherwise hell yes crew max
Old 06-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
the bed is to short. i sleep in the bed of the truck when i go hunting (short trips that i do not want to set up a tent) and the crew max bed is just to short. otherwise hell yes crew max
Make senses. I remember you saying you were 6'4.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and good choice for sticking with white
Old 06-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 07-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #12
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! my dad got a tundra similar to yours a few months ago.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #13
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Let us know when you trade it back in for a tacoma, please!

Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #14
????????????

i have to say i loved my tacoma but the tundra is way more comfortable! i just can not wait until i can start the mods!
Old 06-09-2012, 02:16 AM   #15
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, Congrats on the "tundy" purchase! glad you stayed with another toyota.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:27 AM   #16
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Let us know when you trade it back in for a tacoma, please!

agreed! i first started the tacoma life with an '03 model back in mid '03. had it for about 4 years, wrecked it (insurance totaled it) then again in aug '09 w/ an '07 model. while paying on the 2nd gen i goofed and financed another '03 model with the rare stepside bed. so i was paying notes on 2 trucks, and both prerunners. that was REALLY DUMB of me. oh well, live and learn i guess i'll stay a tacoma guy since i'm single for now and don't have the need for a tundra.