Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

1st Gen extcab and DC vs 2nd Gen AC and DC

Old 06-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen extcab and DC vs 2nd Gen AC and DC

I'm looking to trade up from my 1st gen 5 lug ext cab for something that's 4x4 and has more space in the cab. Mainly i'm torn between a 1st gen Double Cab and a 2nd gen access cab, maybe even double cab. I'd prefer a long bed and don't wanna spend the extra dough for a DCLB.

Anyways, I just measured my cab from the very front of the dashboard to the bottom of my rear window and it was 68". I was just curious as to what that number is on a 1st and 2nd gen DC along with a 2nd gen Access cab.

Thanks in advance!