Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Out with the new in with the old

Old 06-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Out with the new in with the old

So about 3 months ago i sold my 2009 Tacoma and purchased a gas saver. Ever since then i have been all over craigslist looking for a good deal on an older Pickup. I looked at a couple then the other day saw a 1991 Pickup 4x4 extended cab with 227,000kms on it. I checked it out and brought it home that day! I am back in the club and couldnt be hapier, I did the tie rod ends tonight and have a few more maintenance items planned then i will slowly and tastefully start building her up. It feels good to go up in the bush and not worrying about scratching my paint

what i replaced:

what i replaced it with:

glad to be back in the club!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
NICE

....jelly
Old 06-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #5
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
You certainly had a nice '09. But wow, the '91 looks great for its age. Enjoy.