Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Need advice picking a Tacoma

Old 08-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Need advice picking a Tacoma

I posted this in the New Member section but i am re-posting it to get more views and ultimately more feedback.

Hey everyone i'm a new member looking for a Tacoma. I have been looking for a month now on craigslist and have come across tons of nice trucks. But they all seem to have high mileage (even newer models) I guess i have a few questions hoping for some advice.

-I know Tacomas are great trucks but should i be worried when i see a 2001 tacoma with 115,000-130,000 miles or even a 2005 with 99,000 -115,000?

-Which would be the best option? An older model with high miles or a newer model with high miles?

- 2wd vs 4wd ( i will probably never go rock crawling but some off road action would be fun)

- Stock Truck vs Lifted-previous owners mods ( I have little knowledge of this topic)

Even if ou can point me to the right thread if these questions have already been answered thanks.