Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Test drove a Tundra today.....

Old 10-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Test drove a Tundra today.....

.....for my father.He asked me to go see the guy who I bought my truck from because he doesn't particularily enjoy the dealership experience.He gave me his criteria-Base model work truck,4.7 reg cab 4x2,nautical blue.Some nice incentives on from Toyota Canada-$1000 cash and 1.9%,because these things aren't flying off the lot.He had an original Tundra in the same configuration when we built he and Mom's summer place.He claims it's to tow the new sailboat he plans on buying,...I think he just wants a new truck.

Nice truck and better featured than the first Gen Base model,but man are they big!.....I find my truck far more functionally sized and trimmed out for what I ask of it so it's really apples and oranges.What they have done,is made a very strong low-frills truck for the guy that wants just that.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
I agree, I think the Tundra is the best half ton truck on the market, but it's a BIG truck. I can understand why nobody is rushing out to purchase a new Tundra, or any other full size SUV right now. While I'm glad Toyota finally offers a good work truck, Being a first generation Tacoma owner I still prefer the look of the little truck. Since I only have 96,000 miles on her, I have high hopes of keeping my truck for another ten years.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i almost bought a Tundra 5.7 DC SB 4x4 but they are a little to big for my likings and cost considerably more at the time. im real happy with my Taco but i am extremely impressed with the capabilities and room of the new Tundra's.