LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

foreign yotas ...and stuff

Old 09-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
foreign yotas ...and stuff

just sharing some pics i took. there are ALOT of cruisers here but it seems that everytime i see them, im riding my bike. 40s are common here. and ive seen a bunch of them converted to armored transport (or whatever the fuck u call it)
Attached Thumbnails
foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-1-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-2-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-3-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-4-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-5-.jpg  

foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-6-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-7-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-8-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-9-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-10-.jpg  

foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-11-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-12-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-14-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-15-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-20-.jpg  

foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-18-.jpg   foreign yotas ...and stuff-cebu-trucks-19-.jpg  
Old 09-24-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed... I have been taking pics of land cruiser trucks in Kuwait and hiluxes in Iraq. Pics to come when I get time.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
cool man, i wish i had a camera when i was there. so many cool cruisers and hiluxes....