Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Picking up my truck tomorrow

Old 10-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Troyd is on a distinguished road
Troyd's Tacoma Gallery
Picking up my truck tomorrow

Picking up my double cab short bed 4x4 Off road tomorrow. Im real stoked! I hope it fits my needs good and treats me right, all my previous vehicle varied from half ton to 3/4 ton gm trucks so this will be a big change.... but sometimes change is good. Any recommendations on what to do with a brand new taco?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
Picking up my double cab short bed 4x4 Off road tomorrow. Im real stoked! I hope it fits my needs good and treats me right, all my previous vehicle varied from half ton to 3/4 ton gm trucks so this will be a big change.... but sometimes change is good. Any recommendations on what to do with a brand new taco?
Congrats on the new truck... my recommendation is post some pictures... the rest is up to your taste and pocketbook.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Troy

My recommendation
go wheel it
Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
Troyd is on a distinguished road
Troyd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, will do.