LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

New member of family

Old 11-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
New member of family

Its a Toyota! lol bought my gf a 1990 4runner tonight.. went alone to look at it/pay for it (i kinda knew I was going to get it , but she didnt LOL) going to pick it up here in a few mins and have her follow me home... I'll post pics soon.. we really need to add NON TACOMA toyota's forums lol for us with tacomas and non-tacomas
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
con'grats man!!

cant wait to see pics
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
Its a Toyota! lol bought my gf a 1990 4runner tonight.. went alone to look at it/pay for it (i kinda knew I was going to get it , but she didnt LOL) going to pick it up here in a few mins and have her follow me home... I'll post pics soon.. we really need to add NON TACOMA toyota's forums lol for us with tacomas and non-tacomas
Congrats man!

and yes we need a toyota non-tacoma discussion forum!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on your new ride!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
right on man.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. I think there is(or was) a Toyota Truck and SUV forum.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, I've had 4runners for years Never any problems, great ride
Old 11-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Here it is.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/toyota-trucks-suvs/
Old 11-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dude ty where was it burried at? crap I never saw it before lol her current ride is a 2002 ford explorer sport trac 4x4... its actually pretty nice... I mean leather power everything including sliding window...but its a ford...and we owe money on it... I paid cash for the 4runner and hope to just sell ford for what we owe... I had helped a buddy of mine put a 4 runner rear suspension in a 79 or 80 toyota 4x4 before... it was awesome the coil/link suspension is a great deal..even though the 4runners always sag in rear I'll address that soon enough
Old 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #10

ok slight problems I decided to replace the trans filter cause the tranny shifted OK not great but OK... so did that pita btw...had to drop the sway bar to get the pan out from under truck etc... anyhow.. did that and it shifts little better now...but if your going down rd and slam the gas the od/off light blinks in the dash... wtf? I've only ever worked on one other auto toy and it was my ex gf's tacoma with like 27,000 miles so no issues
Old 11-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait for pics man!!!! and it sounds kinda like the o/d sensor may be the problem. you can try resetting the comp, but i aint sure its gonna help.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #12

yeah i need to get pics but I work during day and with it getting dark around 5:30pm it sucks to try and do anything outside right now... od sensor eh? may look into it.. one thing i did try was the od/off switch actually works push it and light comes on solid and stays on till you mash gas and then it starts blinking... no check engine light though... eh dunno
Old 11-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah i need to get pics but I work during day and with it getting dark around 5:30pm it sucks to try and do anything outside right now... od sensor eh? may look into it.. one thing i did try was the od/off switch actually works push it and light comes on solid and stays on till you mash gas and then it starts blinking... no check engine light though... eh dunno
let us know what ya find out bro!!! and i agree....getting dark early really sucks!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #14

as promised....cause unlike Will i deliever pictures like I say I will... LOL gotta rib you man
Old 11-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #15

Quote:

as promised....cause unlike Will i deliever pictures like I say I will... LOL gotta rib you man
ya'll gotta be patient man!!! im workin on it!!
Old 11-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #16

another one during day... little work to do on the previous owners bondo work... but pretty solid other wise