Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Anyone know what year 3rd generation tacos come out?

Old 11-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Question Anyone know what year 3rd generation tacos come out?

Anyone know when 3rd generation tacos come out?
Old 11-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are planned for 2012
Old 11-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
i heard late 2011 at the soonest.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Do you think they will have the jet pack available by then or will it have to be a MOD.
prob still a mod
Old 11-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Since when?
Old 11-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Since when?
Since the last time this question was asked this week.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
They just came out with the 2nd generation....

The first generation tacomas lasted for 9 years (95-2004).

With the economy the way it is, I doubt there'd be a 3rd generation for a long time yet. I'm sure Toyota is too busy focusing efforts on making more environmentally friendly vehicles. I'm willing to bet..... the next generation tacoma will have some sort of hybrid technology as an option.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Since the last time this question was asked this week.

i iz confusd
Old 11-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #13
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
They just came out with the 2nd generation....

The first generation tacomas lasted for 9 years (95-2004).

With the economy the way it is, I doubt there'd be a 3rd generation for a long time yet. I'm sure Toyota is too busy focusing efforts on making more environmentally friendly vehicles. I'm willing to bet..... the next generation tacoma will have some sort of hybrid technology as an option.
thats blasphamy there should be no such thing as a environmentally friendly truck
Old 11-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
thats blasphamy there should be no such thing as a environmentally friendly truck

I wouldn't mind if my Taco was getting 45 MPG.

I wouldn't want it to run on anything but gasoline though!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #15
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
see theres a difference between better gas mileage and being environmentally friendly lol but your right 45 mpg would be awesome
Old 11-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #18
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
The guy at the dealership told me 2012 ish, and it will have a diesel engine. I also heard that they might stop making tacos, and just sell the hilux here. would make the most sence really.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy
Teufel Hunden will become famous soon enoughTeufel Hunden will become famous soon enough

Marines: Sergeant, USMC, last unit: 3rd Batt./4th Mar., 7th Mar. Reg., 1st Mar. Div., Twentynine Palms, CA
Teufel Hunden's Tacoma Gallery
According to the link in my post above, the redesign for the Tacoma is scheduled for the 2013 model year, which should come out in late 2012. Toyota may add a diesel to the Tundra at some point, but there is no word yet on whether the Tacoma will ever get a diesel. Here is another link to the article:

http://www.toyoland.com/future.html