Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Does this RAV4 look girly?

Old 11-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #21
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Its got more HP then a stock X-Runner, The 05's were at 245
http://autos.msn.com/research/compar...6252&v=t106093

~100lbs lighter, ~23in shorter, and more even weight distribution...
Old 11-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #22
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
How about these specs of a Taco I just custom built...

Access Cab, 4 cyl., auto, Black Sand Pearl
SR5 Value Pkg, with Pwr stuff
6 cd changer and woofer
also includes back-up camera
Isn't that stuff offered as factory options? Custom is your own lift, rims, tires, exhaust, etc etc etc...., air freshener...
Old 11-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #23
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasn8dave View Post
But hey - opinions are like buttholes, right? Everyone's got one, and some stink.
hahahha
Old 11-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
I think color has a BIG influence in the testosterone level of the RAV4, rented a current generation a couple years ago and lived with it for a week. It was a V-6 SE. A very impressive vehicle. Fast, secure, confident and a blast to drive. The precise steering was the biggest surprise. Second was the fuel mileage, it averaged in the mid 20's over 5 tanks if I recall. Probably the best SUV out there if you only need to transport 2 occupants and their luggage.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:35 AM   #25
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91r100gs View Post
I think color has a BIG influence in the testosterone level of the RAV4, rented a current generation a couple years ago and lived with it for a week. It was a V-6 SE. A very impressive vehicle. Fast, secure, confident and a blast to drive. The precise steering was the biggest surprise. Second was the fuel mileage, it averaged in the mid 20's over 5 tanks if I recall. Probably the best SUV out there if you only need to transport 2 occupants and their luggage.
I guess you didn't sit in the back seat... It is reclinable, adjustable front-to back, and is incredibly comfortable with tons of leg room. I prefer to be a passenger in the back seat of my wife's RAV4 except for the road noise from the rear wheel wells.

We took my parents on a tour of the Blue Ridge Parkway last year. By the end of the ride, they were both exclaiming how comfortable it was.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:25 AM   #26
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
I guess this turned into a performance debate / factory options / HP / accessories etc. etc. - I thought the guy was just asking if IT LOOKED GIRLY..... I didn't see where he was asking if it PERFORMED girly.... LOL
Old 11-17-2008, 07:30 AM   #27
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
I guess this turned into a performance debate / factory options / HP / accessories etc. etc. - I thought the guy was just asking if IT LOOKED GIRLY..... I didn't see where he was asking if it PERFORMED girly.... LOL
The base model looks girly. The Limited and the Sport do not - especially in Black or Silver with tinted windows.

The red one in the original pic - looks girly even though it is a sport...
Old 11-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #28
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I heard that with every purchase you get a years supply of Midol ? It's way too girly. Maybe you could have a garder from the R V mirror, or perhaps sport a giant rainbow in the back window.
Quote:
I think it looks more feminie than masculine. But hey - opinions are like buttholes, right? Everyone's got one, and some stink.
lolz
Old 11-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #29
I dub thee malicious!

Here you go...

Old 11-30-2008, 12:37 PM   #30
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
No More...LOL

Please no more pics like that. Im trying to convince my wife that an FJ or 09 DC Taco is better and more practical than the RAV 4. Please lets not encourage her
Old 11-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #31
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Please no more pics like that. Im trying to convince my wife that an FJ or 09 DC Taco is better and more practical than the RAV 4. Please lets not encourage her
LMAO!!!

Well, you can tell her this - That RAV4 was designed for SEMA, and no one makes the lift kit for it. It is all custom work. The rest of it can be had however.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #32
Shervs is on a distinguished road
Shervs's Tacoma Gallery
Smile That's a wicked RAV4 - what a beast!

I've just bought a RAV4 2010 and would like to give it a 50mm lift. Could you tell me what springs/coils you used, wheel/rim/tyre size and/if you used a leveling kit? There is very little out there to chose from.
Shervs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Here you go...

Old 06-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #33
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
The Rav4 is pretty much a station wagon. Sport is really a misnomer.