Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Corporate contact

Old 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Corporate contact

Can anyone tell me a Corporate phone # or email contact for Toyota? I'm about to contact someone but can't find anything online.

Dealer I bought from will not return calls or give me an answer as to why I can't get my $100 referral fee. I referred my brother and they even brought it up about I would get $100 for him buying. Now they don't want to talk to me. I've been playing the nice guy and being very very patient, now I'm about to get ugly and I'm not letting it go, I'm stubborn like that.

Thanks in advance.