Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

$50 paintjob !!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
$50 paintjob !!!!

Roll-on Camo Paintjob <<click

His website
http://www.atarmor.com/
some pretty cool Tech Write-ups
Old 11-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats pretty cool
Old 11-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I like that. Maybe down the road sometime.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:59 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I think that looks pretty damn good! I'm sure it serves it's purpose.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i like it!!! its pretty cool. it'd be awesome on a straight up trail or hunting truck!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
amatoer10 has a spectacular aura aboutamatoer10 has a spectacular aura about

amatoer10's Tacoma Gallery
hey i'm Eric

glad most of you liked my truck. the paint held up fairly well over the course of a year but when i do it again on my new truck i will probably try to put a clear coat on it.... roll on

iloved that taco but unfortunately i found a crack in the frame this summer and i couldnt resist selling it back to toyota. this is what it looked like when i brought it back.

i saved the bed which i have almost finished dovetailing and will be putting on the back on my '93 pickup. i just swapped a taco rear axle into it 2 weeks ago and will probably do the 63" chevy springs over thanksgiving break next weekend followed by a solid axle swap in the front over christmas break
Old 11-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #11

yea you did a pretty good job matching the color. i just gotta say it was a hell of a lot easier to match them when repainting the whole truck at the same time!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum Eric!!!

This place is right up your ally!!!!!! Look foward to viewing pics of your 1993 project!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #14
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatoer10 View Post
hey i'm Eric

glad most of you liked my truck. the paint held up fairly well over the course of a year but when i do it again on my new truck i will probably try to put a clear coat on it.... roll on

iloved that taco but unfortunately i found a crack in the frame this summer and i couldnt resist selling it back to toyota. this is what it looked like when i brought it back.

i saved the bed which i have almost finished dovetailing and will be putting on the back on my '93 pickup. i just swapped a taco rear axle into it 2 weeks ago and will probably do the 63" chevy springs over thanksgiving break next weekend followed by a solid axle swap in the front over christmas break
Nice job keeping the bed! You should have kept the doors, front fenders, seats, front tires/wheels, well, the whole damn cab. Just stick a seat on the frame and drive it in...

Anyhow, Welcome!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #15

believe me... i tried. the first dealership i brought it to, i had stripped it of the bed, muffler, gas tank, doors, fenders, hood, and anything else i could find on the thing. what you see in that picture is everything i put back on it just to get it looked at

those front tires/wheels were junk, actually, given to me by a friend. i kept the whole set of good 35" mud terrains and rims. those specific tires and rims were only really necessary because the early toyota rims that my junk tires were on dont fit a dana 44 front axle
Old 11-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #16
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatoer10 View Post
believe me... i tried. the first dealership i brought it to, i had stripped it of the bed, muffler, gas tank, doors, fenders, hood, and anything else i could find on the thing. what you see in that picture is everything i put back on it just to get it looked at

those front tires/wheels were junk, actually, given to me by a friend. i kept the whole set of good 35" mud terrains and rims. those specific tires and rims were only really necessary because the early toyota rims that my junk tires were on dont fit a dana 44 front axle
Hey - you tried!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
is that an old set of Ground Hawgs on the front?
Old 11-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #18
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Sup Bro, Remember me wheeled with you awhile ago, I think it was with the FJ Trail team.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Hey - you tried!
i did try unsuccessfully

those were ground hawgs on the front. my buddy gave them to me because he couldnt even lay rubber with them. he tried but they were so hard that they just spun and nothing else

prezredz, what do you drive? i go to PA every summer at the end of july with the NE boys and i know a lot of the PA guys just from going down there every year. remembering everybody starts to become a challenge..