LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Got the 4Runner

Old 07-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Got the 4Runner

Picked her up and did the Deck plate mod and installed my CB. Tires and OME to come later on down the line.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the 4Runner-cb-radio1.jpg   Got the 4Runner-cb-radio.jpg   Got the 4Runner-runnah1.jpg   Got the 4Runner-runnah-side.jpg  
Old 07-01-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
not bad at all man....and nice place for the cb
Old 07-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
nice man...thx for posting the pics here.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
That thing is gorgeous! Nice truck!

I wanted a 4Runner, but I needed a truck. I am not disappointed in my Tacoma, but I would love to have had a 4Runner.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking runner man!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:24 AM   #6
Banned
COL. Daniel A. Ness is an unknown quantity at this point
COL. Daniel A. Ness's Tacoma Gallery
4 Runner

I too needed a truck. But that little guy is cute.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
Snickrz is on a distinguished road
Snickrz's Tacoma Gallery
Had a 4Runner Sport for a number of years and loved it, but it was not great at pulling my boat, so enter the Tundra. Boat is for sale....so Tacoma bound I am!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:08 PM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I like that 4runner, looks a little too nice to take off-road though. you sure you wanna put on new tires and OME's?
Old 08-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #9
FU_FJ is on a distinguished road

FU_FJ's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

you'll LOVE the 4Runner... i know I love my 3rd gen.

i was 'tempted' to buy a 4th gen but after driving one for a week, i pretty much decided that there was not enough difference in it vs. my 3rd get to warrent spending the $'s for it.