Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Custom Plates, Show 'em off!!!

Old 01-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Custom Plates, Show 'em off!!!

No matter what you drive, a sweet custom license plate is a perfect finishing touch to the pimped ride that you are proud to show off to the world. It's even more satisfactory if you know if everything on your ride is DIY. so, if you don't consider it to be top-secret, personal information ( I noticed alot of people on here cover up their plates, but have no idea why), then let's see 'em, after all, everyone else on the road does. So heres mine, not exactly a built rig, but given a couple years it will be, perfect 4THEMUD.

BTW
Old 01-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Not a custom vanity plate, but a little unique nontheless. At the time I got this it was number 00029 out of 00100. I'm sure there's a lot more in circulation now.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my front plate that JLee cut for me but for a actual license plate i can't justify the extra yearly cost.

maybe one day i will get it
Old 01-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Here is my front plate that JLee cut for me but for a actual license plate i can't justify the extra yearly cost.

maybe one day i will get it
Yea I know what you mean. Idk about where you live but in ND its like 40-50 bucks extra to get the plates. But same price for everything else
Old 01-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

I think I'm gonna get a lot of for this.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Not a custom vanity plate, but a little unique nontheless. At the time I got this it was number 00029 out of 00100. I'm sure there's a lot more in circulation now.

you could always tell people it's personalized for cops... ya know, when they pull people over, they call in to dispatch for 28's and 29's

our resident LEO's will understand the reference to the 10-29... hahaha... you could say you are a wanted man...

ok, i know, im stretchin it here...

hahahaha
Old 01-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i pay the extra fees, so yah, im gonna pimp mine out... hahaha

and for the record, it's HDSHOTS, not HOshots...

although i come pretty close to shooting both, so either way, it works...

Old 01-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #8
Dirty mall crawler

Damn Mike that's one of the sickest looking trucks ive seen on this site! Is it strictly a toy or do u use it for a DD too?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Damn Mike that's one of the sickest looking trucks ive seen on this site! Is it strictly a toy or do u use it for a DD too?
thanks... it's a daily, work, and family car... got two car seats in the back seat and over 260,000 miles on the odo... hahahah...
Old 01-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
My friend had the plates

8erout (or close to that)

maybe it was 8rout

But the DMV sent him a notice saying he had to give them up hahahaha
Old 01-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
Dirty mall crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
thanks... it's a daily, work, and family car... got two car seats in the back seat and over 260,000 miles on the odo... hahahah...
Hmmm, I wonder where my next 5g's are going? I'm liking the lt and glass fenders. If only I had more$$$...more time... less school...a job . Just gimme a couple years.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #12
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
I take the yearly hit.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #13
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Not custom but unique nonetheless...

Old 02-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery

HIMMI3 on the Tacoma, would have gotten HIMMIE...but that's on my Corolla.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #15
Got Boost?
GT4RC is on a distinguished road
Name: Glen
GT4RC's Tacoma Gallery
Not a tacoma but still custom
Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
Not a tacoma but still custom
Fifth gen FTW!
Old 02-06-2012, 04:02 AM   #17
Got Boost?
GT4RC is on a distinguished road
Name: Glen
GT4RC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Fifth gen FTW!
Haha, she's my second RC and my first car was a 90 GTS. love those pop-up headlights :P
Old 02-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
Haha, she's my second RC and my first car was a 90 GTS. love those pop-up headlights :P
Me too! My first car was a '93 ST184... Also had a '92 for a while. I would have loved to have a ST185, would have never given it up then.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but could be useful for someone.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #20
Dirty mall crawler

Nice,nice keep em coming! I find amusement in a clever license plate i.d.