Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

ThaiLuxes

Old 01-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
ThaiLuxes

Okay bad pun.

That said I was recently in Thailand, where Toyota reigns supreme. (Isuzu a near second, and Mitsubishi a distant third) So I've snapped a couple HiLux pics of different styles and ages. The album (11 shots) is located HERE

Street Queens:

Offroader:

Taxi (there are benches along the bed sides):

Barbecue:

Rig for stacking cargo as high as physically possible:

As mentioned there are a few more in the album itself.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey Jo View Post
Okay bad pun.

That said I was recently in Thailand, where Toyota reigns supreme. (Isuzu a near second, and Mitsubishi a distant third) So I've snapped a couple HiLux pics of different styles and ages. The album (11 shots) is located HERE

Offroader:
thats badass, whoever ever said they didnt like the round fenders of the hilux can SUCK IT