Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Devil Horns

Old 12-16-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Devil Horns

Who owns them and who has them on order??
JUst trying to get a ruff idea how many are out there....

Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
traderdell is on a distinguished road
traderdell's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one ordered!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
wish they had a black one that would fit the 04's!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
i MUST have this.. where can i order it???
im sorry but yesterday the 15th was the final day they could be ordered!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
considered painting them horns white??

Im thinking I will painting mine white
Old 12-16-2008, 04:37 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
seriously? where was I during this! Too bad, that rocks.. :/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...05-tacoma.html
Old 12-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
wish they had a black one that would fit the 04's!!!
I thought he was going to set up and run some for the 1st gens now???? Wasn't he just waiting on a grill so he could do some measuring??
Old 12-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #14
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on order, can't wait to get em!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #15
NorCalTaco is on a distinguished road
NorCalTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one on order for my 09, I can't wait!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #16
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new to the Forum, bought a 05DC about three weeks ago. Found this site and ordered one when I saw it. Last I heard they will be shipped out in mid Jan 09. This will be my first mod. Next is the pioneer nav unit.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #17
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Blue Devil in the House...

Old 12-17-2008, 05:29 AM   #19
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTaco View Post
I've got one on order for my 09, I can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Brand new to the Forum, bought a 05DC about three weeks ago. Found this site and ordered one when I saw it. Last I heard they will be shipped out in mid Jan 09. This will be my first mod. Next is the pioneer nav unit.
Congrats on a killer deal!! Welcome to TW.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Have they shipped yet?