Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

SEAFOAM Engine Treatment WOW!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
zeeth2800 is on a distinguished road
zeeth2800's Tacoma Gallery
Talking SEAFOAM Engine Treatment WOW!

Wow guys I just ran seafoam through my 86 yota 4x4 and what a difference is made! I can't say enough about this product! The throttle response was instantly 80% better!

I don't usually like to try and sell products to the forum but I am so impressed with the results on my 22r i thought i would let your guys know.

Ran it through the carb SUPER SLOWLY for about 3 minutes (1/2 can). Then dumped 2 tbsp into the carb and let the engine die.
5 minutes later started her up and she is running like new.

Ran this product at 200,003 miles!

Thanks Toyota for making a great truck and Seafoam for a great product!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Old 12-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Welcome to TW! There's lots of testimonials here about SeaFoam. Good stuff!
Old 12-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
yup seafoam is pretty damn popular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt6og8q9pk4