Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Toyota Dolphin

Old 12-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Toyota Dolphin

Hey my buddy wants to buy this beautiful specimen. Anything I should ask or look for in particular? I see that it is a 6 lug floating axle...
Old 12-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
looks pretty cool
Old 12-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I had forgotten abou those. The truck always seemed so small for those.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #4
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
its cheaper then a house
Old 12-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy used to have one. they are begging for a 4.3L swap to be able to reasonably drive up and down the highway.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #6
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Clark: "So, when did you get the tenament on wheels?"
Eddie: "Oh, that uh, that there's an RV. Yeah, yeah, I borrowed it off a buddy of mine. He took my house, I took the RV. It's a good looking vehicle, ain't it?"
Clark: "Yeah, it looks so nice parked in the driveway."
Eddie: "Yeah, it sure does. But, don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month."

Sorry not much help but a great quote from a great movie
Old 12-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #7
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

22RE is a good engine though, right? They do look oversized for that cab and motor but I imagine the manual would be better than the auto. We vacationed in one when I was 4 yrs old in CA. I was too young to remember much but dad recalled that it was an auto and struggled with some of the altitudes. Fun little concept though. He wants to have it as a ski/road trip car that we can take to Tampa if the Steelers make it there!

Frame rust/rot problems? Anything unusual from the standard RV interior wear and tear issues? Tranny? Susp.? Drivetrain? I'm guessing it uses a lot of parts from the early 'Yota trucks so it should be OK...
Old 12-19-2008, 11:08 AM   #8
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
The 22RE is an awesome engine, it is just severely underpowered to drive one of these things, especially if your buddy is taking it on ski trips
Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
That is bad ass. and the sight its on, TGR they make sweet films especially "Lost and Found"
ditto ditto

i liked anomaly, but really enjoy the work from MSP
Old 12-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wiggles View Post
The 22RE is an awesome engine, it is just severely underpowered to drive one of these things, especially if your buddy is taking it on ski trips
I will suggest dumping a 5.0 in there. Not because it's an awesome engine or anything but I have a few left over from our Factory 5 Cobra and my '65 projects and the know-how. We squeezed one in an '83 BMW 318i.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:01 PM   #12

Handy
Old 12-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Hey....I think we found a new place for Chris' cat to sleep. Plenty of upholstery to tear up.

Atleast we'll always have that rolling Meth Lab so many have come to love and enjoy.

Or a mobile brothel. Hell, a good Friday night could pay of the note.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"I just apprehended the Bandit"

"No Sir, You just apprehended my Captain"

"Take the cuffs off Junior"