1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Can't start, alarm locked up my tacoma

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by dangsos, May 17, 2012.

1. May 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    dangsos

dangsos [OP] New Member

Member:
    I looked around and I think I have an rs-3200 security system

main module is 00014-S0200
    and there is a maroon colored box that has rs-3 on the front.

how can I disable/kill/burn/whatever I don't care if I have a security system or anything really. I just want to be able to start my truck when I turn the key.

If you need pictures let me know. I've googled for a long time and can't find much on the subject.

2. Feb 8, 2015 at 6:13 PM
    gtaber

gtaber Member

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner
    TRD super charger
    OK, I been standing on my head under the dash on the drivers side of my 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner, after fighting with my alarm. My battery has been disconnected for the last 3 months, and now I'm trying to get things going again. I can not reset or disarm with the key fobs, the originals, with good batteries in them. I can disarm by turning the key to on (not start) and pushing the red button on the dash a couple of times, but if I open and shut the door,(nothing else) the red light on the dash blinks real fast for about thirty seconds, then the horn beeps once, the lights flash, and the alarm is armed again, and the only way to disarm it it to do the key to on/red light button thing again. Key fobs do nothing.
    I want the alarm GONE, or working right. This truck will be having the battery disconnected and reconnected a lot in the next several months. I have the same 00014 S0200 box under my dash-what will happen if I disconnect the white molex looking connector going to the box? I would be happy with no alarm/keyless entry, or an alarm that works right with the key fobs I have. Has my alarm somehow lost it's association with my key fobs? Please help Toyota alarm experts out there.

Products Discussed in

To Top