LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Check out what i bought today

Old 05-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of light

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Check out what i bought today

so after a little negotiation and a 100 mile trip to rome, ga..picked up my second play toy. its a 1984, so its got the carb 22r, 5speed trans, and straight axle front. i gave $900 for it because the motor is blown. Im going to pick up a motor tomorrow and drop it in there.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
OOOHH Tits, that is a sweet rig man, what plans do you have for it besides "running" haha! Not a bad deal either
Old 05-27-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Nice find!
Old 05-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
tacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of light

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
OOOHH Tits, that is a sweet rig man, what plans do you have for it besides "running" haha! Not a bad deal either
drop a motor in and get some tires that actually have tread...

and beat the hell out of it
Old 05-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
very cool.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #6

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
and I'm taking all the camo interior shit out
Old 05-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! The best axle toyota has ever made!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #11

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
got the interior cleaned up today, and replaced a few steering parts that were shot, I'm getting my motor tomorrow