Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Bargain trucks!

Old 02-27-2014, 03:11 PM   #21
Meth Saved Me
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Check my sig for the link to pics of my truck. 1993 t100 4wd long bed with 123xxx when I bought it. Timing belt done just after 100k. Put $450 worth of tires into it and dd it now oh and I paid $800 for the truck.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:23 AM   #22
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
I think I got a great deal on my new to me truck, original 1980 4x4 short bed toyota pick up "sport model" it runs great guy put a new battery radiator picked it up for 1500 bucks with ac and power steering 20r motor drove 9 hrs to get it
Old 03-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #23
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine! truck was left in the airport parking lot abandon....no joke it sat there for years and I would drive there to see if it was still there had 4 flat tires bed full of rubbish back window latch broken and doors was unlocked and cab was full of rubbish. I wanted it real bad was gonna go ask to remove it and pay the parking fees even told my father to ask them about it(worked at the airport) but he said no sense(even wanted to steal it) but oneday I passed by and it was GONE I had to do another lap to be certain I was no longer there and my heart sunk and was mad at myself for not stealing it even had to go vent to my father that the truck was gone and vented for days about it to him. Well on my birthday my dad called me to come help him move some stuff at my grandmas friends house so I roll up and my dad said help him open the garage door(sliding type).....and the sun had shine on in and there it was sitting in the garage with air in the tires in total shock I looked at my dad and said "HOW" he said Happy Birthday. Well he ended up working on the truck in the parking lot on the sly with multiple trips to the parts store He put gas in it,aired the tires up,changed fuel filter,fuel pump and took apart the ignition to start it and got it running then to get it out of the lot he hopped the curb and snuck the truck out and drove off,he found a napa bill in the glove box with a name so looked it up in the phone book got ahold of the guy but said he sold the truck years ago well come to find out the person never registered the truck in there name and was still in the guys name DMV said it was ok to
for the man to get new papers my father tried to give the guy $2g he didn't want the money my father had to force the guy to take $500 and that's how we got it. Sorry for the long story but that's why I still have the truck till this day cause the story behind it

When I buffed out the original 1980 paint I say in about 2007
Old 03-22-2014, 05:05 AM   #26
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Cool idea, I'm Sub'd