Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Modded Tacoma in Commerical

Old 06-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
LEGITacoma is on a distinguished road
LEGITacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Question Modded Tacoma in Commerical

Okay so I've been waiting for this new Otterbox Armor series case to come out and they keep releasing videos to show that it is dustproof, crushproof, waterproof, etc. Today they released the crushproof video and I couldn't help but notice the modded Tacoma in the background.

Anybody here work for/with Otterbox??

Heres the video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDCt...ayer_embedded#!
Old 06-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
In the first test, with the tire falling off the curb; they missed the phone, or didn't really land squarely on it. And the other tests are kind of lame IMO
Old 06-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Yeah I agree. They didn't really hit the phone in the middle. Plus I bet they aired down the tires a bit. But the Tacoma was the best part of the vid.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGITacoma View Post
Yeah I agree. They didn't really hit the phone in the middle. Plus I bet they aired down the tires a bit. But the Tacoma was the best part of the vid.
Agreed, I wish they would have showed the Tacoma a little more.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
LIFEPROOF FTMFW
Old 06-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Yeah my bud has the Lifeproof and it's pretty neat. Besides the $80 pricetag. He can takes photos and videos underwater and play music too. It's kinda what inspired me too look into heavy duty cases for my iPhone 4s. That's when I came across the Otterbox Amor series. The metal latch thing looks pretty cool too. It's suppose to be released on June 24th incase anybody else wanted to know.