1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bushwacker fender flares help.

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by DBOOK5, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Jul 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    DBOOK5

DBOOK5 [OP] Member

Member:
    TRUCK.jpg

Should I get black bushwacker fender flares or should I match the color? does anyone have a picture of a magnetic grey metallic 05-12 tacoma with black flares on it? I would like to see how it would look if I got black because my step tube, door handles, mirrors and some other things are black... Please help!!

2. Aug 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    Mytaco09

Mytaco09 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport Supercharged
    TRD Supercharger, billet grill, Toytec ULK on the front with AllPro Expos bringing up the rear, a work in progress
    I've got a DCLB in that color that I just finished putting my lift on and my new 295/65/18's are rubbing and the factory flares don't cover them anyway so i think I will be buying the Buchwackers this week and be installing them asap so I can hack them up to fit the tires instead of the factory flares. If i do I'll post up a pic here for you because my intention is to not paint them at this time cause I like the look of the black contrast. My tonneau cover is black looks good so even if I do paint the Bushwackers I'd probably still go black.

I'll let you know and put up a pic if i do.

Last edited: May 15, 2015

Products Discussed in

To Top