1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Recommendations for bed covers?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by LeBlanc88, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Jul 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM
    LeBlanc88

LeBlanc88 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hello all - I am new to the forum and hoping that you Tacoma fans can help me pick out a good bed cover for my boyfriends truck for his birthday. When he bought his 07' extended cab truck, it came with a bed cover that has snaps along every inch- two inches of the cover... its a pain in the ass and have found that the snaps move and are hard to move back to its original spot to snap properly to secure the cover. He has now kept the cover tied up for the past 2 months and I am eager to find him a nice bed cover for his birthday next month.
    I've looked online but honestly have no idea what I'm looking at. I have thought to call some of these companies to talk to them directly, but feel that they are usually just trying to sell me their products and am concerned that I won't get the best cover for my money. So I am turning to you guys... I am looking to spend around $300.00 and will go up in price if need be. I was looking at the roll up covers but was unsure about the Velcro... we live in Massachusetts where the winters can be oh-so-wonderful and was concerned about ice getting under the cover and into the Velcro and freezing resulting in the Velcro not being able to stick.. maybe I am just over thinking this hopefully you all can help me.

Thank You!

2. Nov 10, 2012 at 6:03 AM
    abbacoa

abbacoa Member

Member:
    Cumming Ga
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
    A/T fog lights,rear sway bar
    I bought the extang tonneau cover that has a 1 piece "J" hook that seals rather than button down like the one you have now. It was $250 but worth the money. Go to their site for more info

3. Jan 8, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    EVILSKEEMZ

EVILSKEEMZ Well-Known Member

Member:

Products Discussed in

To Top