Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Husky "Weatherbeater" or WeatherTech Difital Fit?

View Poll Results: Which liners would you buy?
Husky Weatherbeater Liners 1 7.69%
WeatherTech Digital Fits 12 92.31%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Husky "Weatherbeater" or WeatherTech Difital Fit?

Looking for some current opinions on fitament, material quality, etc. compared to each other. Looking for liners for my 4runner. Husky weatherbeater liners are less expensive, but want to make sure quality is the same. Thankas!
Old 07-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Huskyliners don't fit as well. Got Weathertechs myself. Liked them enough that I got a second set for my Subaru a year later.

Old 07-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Do a little searching. Weather Techs are more money, but for a very clear reason.
My problem is I can't find the clear reason. So far I've read that the husky weatherbeaters have better coverage, they completely cover the left foot rest and are less slippery. I am a weathertech fan, but those two things appeal to me. Just afraid the quality may not be the same as the weathertechs.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Huskyliners don't fit as well. Got Weathertechs myself. Liked them enough that I got a second set for my Subaru a year later.

Damn that's a clean truck!
Old 07-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #6
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Not my truck. Looking closer though, Weathertech appears to have improved the retention hook design to stop leaks.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^Not my truck. Looking closer though, Weathertech appears to have improved the retention hook design to stop leaks.

I see that. On the huskys, evidently there are no holes, you simply just remove the hooks, I think. That seems like another advantage. It's a hard choice, and that is a huge factor.