LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's

Old 08-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Rickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rickshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's

I noticed that their are alot of Toyota's in this country so while I was bored I decided to take some pictures of some of the many Toyota's in Afghanistan.

Toyota Bus I frequently drive around base.
Somebody send me some parts so I can put some 33's on this beast!

Who needs Andres when you got a Sharpie!

Landcruiser
Mods: Bullet Proof

Tacoma
Mods: Brushguard

Tacoma's twin brother, The Hilux

Hilux
Mods: Custom Camo paint, no windows

Tacoma
Mods: Bumper

Hilux, this thing could fit 285's right now with no rubbing!

Hey Ford! The Focus called, it wants it's tires back! Christ!

Tacoma
Mods: Window Tint

And a moment of silence........................................... ........................................Amen.

Some gave all, all gave some
Attached Thumbnails
Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-019.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-020.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-002.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-005.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-007.jpg  

Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-011.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-014.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-015.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-013.jpg   Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-017.jpg  

Afghanistan tribute to Toyota's-003.jpg  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickshaw View Post

Who needs Andres when you got a Sharpie!

I have serious competition now = ]

Cool pictures bro!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Rickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
I have serious competition now = ]

Cool pictures bro!

ha! I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond. I thought I seen on a recent post someone said you are going to have another batch in October. Is that true? Would definetly be up for one. See ya
Old 08-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 08-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That was great. Mods- bullet proof.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting. Liked the red one.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tacoma's twin brother, The Hilux
what about the 4runner?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
I have always found the tacoma to be sooooo much better looking than the hilux.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #10
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey Ford! The Focus called, it wants it's tires back! Christ!

Some gave all, all gave some

*wipes water off monitor*

Old 08-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
what about the 4runner?
its called the SURF there .. yeah shuoldve been counted in as well.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
its called the SURF there .. yeah shuoldve been counted in as well.

Im on it. Challenge accepted!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #13
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Nice compilation! I like the Hilux.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #14
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
I am here too and I see them every day and wish I could get a D4D back to the states..
Old 08-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #15
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure that bus does great on the rocks haha
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have to take a few pics of the ones around base. no 2nd gen tacos just a few first gens and a 4runner and some surfs.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #17
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
These pics taken in BAF or JBAD (Fob Fenty) ? Looks familar...

When I was out there last there was a 2nd gen with a 6" lift and 35s rolling around. Saw it at the North DFAC in BAF all the time.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
These pics taken in BAF or JBAD (Fob Fenty) ? Looks familar...

When I was out there last there was a 2nd gen with a 6" lift and 35s rolling around. Saw it at the North DFAC in BAF all the time.

These were taken in BAF. Haven't ever seen the one with the lift though
Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #19
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ha! I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond. I thought I seen on a recent post someone said you are going to have another batch in October. Is that true? Would definetly be up for one. See ya
That's strange, I respond to every PM and email. I'll send you the details.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #20
abn2060 is on a distinguished road

abn2060's Tacoma Gallery
If Toyota would/could sell the striped down Hilux diesel here in the states I would be all over it. I had one assigned to my section in Iraq and Afghanistan and they both were great trucks. The only negative was the lack of power but that is nothing a small turbo couldn't take care of.