LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Downsouth Coupon Code Question

Old 08-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Coupon Code Question

Good afternoon everyone...

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday afternoon...
I have a quick question to present to all of you...
Once of the reasons why we decided not to use the coupon codes was that it seemed everyone on the planet was using the codes, IE: non TW members.
Also one of the other reasons was that we were loosing our ass on some stuff after we paid the shipping for UPS ground in the lower 48..

So yesterday on my toasty way home from Barstow form tuning (Yes I had 3 hours to think about this)....

We need to figure out a way that is easy for you guys and easy for us so that you can go online and place the order on our site. Trying to keep the discounts as exclusive as possible to TW members you know what I mean.

Any thoughts or suggestions....

Let me know....

Chris 4x4 I do not have your # and can you call me on Monday at the shop? I have some questions regarding TW...

Thanks,
Sonny
Old 08-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe PM a mod for the code? possibly require 20+ posts to receive?
Old 08-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
How about leaving a comment on the checkout with screename and double check with Tw to apply the coupon?
Old 08-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
post code in the green room, only members are able to visit that section.
perhaps a sub forum inside the green room could be added, for you and similar vendors in the same situation.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
The easiest way would be to make a thread with the Code # under the forum topic "The Green Room". You can access it by going to off topic discussions. Only members can view the threads in that subforum.

Although with your customer service and shipping... I don't think we really need a coupon code.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
How about leaving a comment on the checkout with screename and double check with Tw to apply the coupon?
Good idea I will add that one to the list of ideas.
Thanks.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
The easiest way would be to make a thread with the Code # under the forum topic "The Green Room". You can access it by going to off topic discussions. Only members can view the threads in that subforum.

Although with your customer service and shipping... I don't think we really need a coupon code.
Yeah I have no idea what the Green Room is, but that is what I think will be the ticket.
Thank you for the props, but to be honest with you, I am in the process of negotiating
with some of the manufacturer's we carry for a little better deal and I would like to try and
pass that on to TW since a lot of you have been with us since the beginning.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
This is a great idea and maybe having a minimum posf count to deter anyone from creating a new TW account solely for the coupon code.

Sidenote: You guys rebuilt/revalved my rear fox shocks recently and all I can say is WOW! What a difference in performance. Plus the turn around time was awesome too!
Old 08-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
This is a great idea and maybe having a minimum posf count to deter anyone from creating a new TW account solely for the coupon code.

Sidenote: You guys rebuilt/revalved my rear fox shocks recently and all I can say is WOW! What a difference in performance. Plus the turn around time was awesome too!
X2 like 897 posts
Old 08-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:

Glad to hear about the re builds and the valving. I am working on getting the
spot next to us so we can have more of a dedicated warehouse area for service
work.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post

x2 on both.

Fantastic service from DSMS. Whatever the mods can reasonably do to protect fair business practices for them, the better.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I agree with the greenroom but there are some long-time members with a very very low post count because they mostly use the forum as a reference or guide. Not everyone is here to be social. I guess it would depend on who you are looking to pass the deals along to. Just throwing that out there.

BTW, last time I bought something from DSM, I just ordered off the website, no coupon code and was happy with the pricing and free shipping. When it comes to suspension parts, they're heavy and shipping can be a killer.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on making a purchase from you guys soon. Free shipping is a deal breaker, one of the reasons i wanna order from dsm, but a coupon code would be pretty sweet too.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #14
macampos50 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
macampos50's Tacoma Gallery
The green room sounds great and it's awesome to see the loyalty to a forum group of Taco guys.

On. Side note are the DSM UCA's in from powder coat? I'd like to swing by soon!
Old 08-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #15
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampos50 View Post
The green room sounds great and it's awesome to see the loyalty to a forum group of Taco guys.

On. Side note are the DSM UCA's in from powder coat? I'd like to swing by soon!
Arms came in on Friday, call me at the shop tomorrow after 10 and place the order
by phone so you get the discounted price.
Thanks,
Sonny