Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

What have you done with your Tacoma today? Free play 1st and 2nd Gen

Old 08-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
What have you done with your Tacoma today? Free play 1st and 2nd Gen

I know we have the "What have you done with your Tacoma today" threads but this is a little different. The key word is "with" not "to" .

Example:

I pulled one of the guys at work out of the sand today after he buried the van up to the axels. We used one of the lines from an old roof harness set and tied off hitch to hitch. Needless to say that line will be tagged not to be used for fall arrest.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
double parked
Old 08-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
Redrum 781 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billie
Redrum 781's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

It collected more dust in the garage!
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #5
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum 781 View Post
It collected more dust in the garage!
Thats a shame
Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
Redrum 781 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billie
Redrum 781's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrustic View Post
Thats a shame
I only get to drive it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's due to having a company truck.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum 781 View Post
I only get to drive it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's due to having a company truck.
Sounds like a good deal.

I did my 80 mile round trip commute today with my tacoma.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
Hydroplaned for the second time with my Dunflops.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #10
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Looked out the front window and looked at how neglected it is...still has mud & dust from the work week/play time on class 6's last weekend ..

And if yesterdays duties can be included it pulled double duty as I replenished "office supplies" for the Mack;def fluid by the box,case of 5w-30 oil then a quiet ride home...

I WILL wash it when I return home today BUT what will happen tomorrow ????.....
Old 09-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #11
Used it to spit rocks and dust on an F-250 following me up and down an old farm road-as the ford struggled to get up a hill I climbed it like it was asphalt
Old 10-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Parked it under the garage door opener i just installed....

...peeking into the garage every few hours to make sure the motor hasn't crashed through my Tacoma's roof...