LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

1986 Toyota Hilux

Old 10-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
1986 Toyota Hilux

Click the picture to see more. It's a pretty cool blog.

Frank
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
I was out or a drive between fall river and Sacville today on the bike and came across this thing. 1990 left hand drive Hilux. I think it was 2 liter diesel. guy was asking $9000!

Old 10-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think I seen that at Wal-Mart about a year ago, or so. It stands out in a crowd for sure.

Frank
Old 10-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #4
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
awesome trucks!! i want a hilux or a hilux emblem since the body shop removed em all to paint but i see em online for like 200 bucks fuck that lol. if i had the money id love the shit outta that 4 door diesel
Old 10-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcchris View Post
I was out or a drive between fall river and Sacville today on the bike and came across this thing. 1990 left hand drive Hilux. I think it was 2 liter diesel. guy was asking $9000!

That is a really nice truck....reminds me of iraq....and central america
Old 10-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #6
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Our rockcrawler is an 86 Hilux turbo with 3.4 liter swap.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #7
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #8
UBIQUE

Quote:
Pictures?

Frank
Old 10-26-2012, 02:14 AM   #9
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
When it was pretty and clean:

Then not so much:

MonkeyProof's famous tree stump
Old 10-26-2012, 02:17 AM   #10
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Monkeyproof's famous donut roll (without a cage, crawlers officially a raisin)

Raisin!

Wish there were more picture of it straight and clean, it got destroyed pretty fast
Old 10-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #11
UBIQUE

Quote:
Wish there were more picture of it straight and clean, it got destroyed pretty fast
Yeah... she's pretty mint

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Looks like it was a fun truck.

Frank
Old 10-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #12
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Yeah... she's pretty mint

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Looks like it was a fun truck.

Frank
It is.. it's sitting around broken for awhile now, needs a steering box. There are rarely any old school Toyotas in junkyards, and when we find one they are always completely stripped.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:36 AM   #13
UBIQUE

Quote:
It is.. it's sitting around broken for awhile now, needs a steering box. There are rarely any old school Toyotas in junkyards, and when we find one they are always completely stripped.
I looked to see if I could find a 2nd Gen OEM fog light switch for a friend, and there are no '05 and up in any of the local yards. It seems like most people drive these trucks until there's nothing left for even the salvage yards.

Frank
Old 10-26-2012, 04:20 AM   #14
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
The guys place that I saw this truck, he seemed to have a few older toyotas. There was also a newer land cruiser in the yard as well. I think he must import them from Europe. He was just off the cobequid Rd. Not far down Windsor junction Rd.
Here is the ad for that 4 door.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ424380451
Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 AM   #15
Stevedamnloud is on a distinguished road
Stevedamnloud's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there new to the site, but have owner numerous toyotas for the last 10 years and this truck is the next one on my wish list! I realize I'm a little late...but does anybody know if this truck is still for sale or have a contact name or phone number ? Please help !!!!! I just want a diesel hilux like this model so bad. I know there are a lot of RHD hilux's around but living in Saskatchewan we have a lot if single lane hiways so I would love something just like this !

Thanks for any help or leads!