Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Show off Your TITS .......(if you have any)

Old 03-30-2014, 09:59 PM   #2301
RecklessGrl
Reckless44 is on a distinguished road

Name: Susie
Reckless44's Tacoma Gallery
I have my TITS pics too!

Show off Your TITS .......(if you have any)-tacoma-snow-1.jpg

Show off Your TITS .......(if you have any)-tacoma-snow-2.jpg

Show off Your TITS .......(if you have any)-tacoma-snow.jpg

I don't know why these pics are showing up so small but this is what I have! Big Bear 2013
Old 05-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #2303
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I know I posted these videos awhile ago but i recently started a new account (my old video links won't work now) on youtube and photobucket so I'm trying to get everything set up again.

Now that the snow is all gone, here's a few videos to remember this past winter's fun.

http://youtu.be/qUeeIYrV8i0

http://youtu.be/g0wah0z_LfY

http://youtu.be/meplYHHmpIc
Old 05-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #2304
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
And a couple more from our SONTT group runs...

http://youtu.be/7EI4J3kECNw

http://youtu.be/k1sjF98L-dM
Old 05-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #2305
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #2306
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully this is the last winter storm we will have and summer can finally show itself.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:14 PM   #2307
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Hopefully this is the last winter storm we will have and summer can finally show itself.
you guys got more than we did. Here it just made aslushy mess on the roads for a bit
Old 05-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #2308
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Came as a surprise to me as well. I knew it was suppose to snow but not quite like that! I put on shorts and a tee only to run out the door into 5 inches of snow . We should get hit tomorrow just as bad.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #2310
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the snow, but it can be fun to play in but that's about it. That white shit makes my power bills go up all winter and makes me cranky.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #2311
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got my Tacoma really stuck in a drift a couple winters ago! Sucked digging it out, was that hard packed snow too. Couldn't have been easy to dig like powder.

And another good snow pic, out exercising the dogs.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:13 PM   #2312
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That magical time of year when TW gets filled with TITS pics!
Old 11-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #2313
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfryhder View Post
I know this is an older post, but if you see it, where in Germany?
Old 11-10-2014, 04:05 PM   #2314
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
I know this is an older post, but if you see it, where in Germany?

eh?
Old 11-11-2014, 09:23 AM   #2316
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
eh?
He said that picture was taken in Germany. I was wondering where in Germany...

But the post is old, so I didn't know if the poster was still checking this thread.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:29 AM   #2317
TacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaCowgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Liv
TacomaCowgirl's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #2318

Yesterday morning, 5 degrees out. Cold yucky day, truck started right up though despite no block heater.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:15 AM   #2319
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
5 Degrees....
Old 11-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #2320
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hope to have my truck motorboat some TITS soon