Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Show off Your TITS .......(if you have any)

Old 09-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #1801
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
MY GOD I LOVE TITS!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #1803
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
It's TITS season!!!! I hope we have at least a few good storms here this year. Last year sucked!
X2
Old 09-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #1805
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
We got a lil dusting last weekend too

Old 09-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #1806
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 09-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #1807
eye one is on a distinguished road
eye one's Tacoma Gallery
Sand;

Snow......... rare occurrence to get significant accumulation.... from a few years ago.

Old 09-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #1808
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for more snow, here's one from last year. We had a clear driveway and I made damn sure to park with the rear wheels on dry pavement, then got 6" overnight. Fucking 5 lug...

I came so damn close to that trailer hitch while sliding off the driveway, I nearly pooped
Old 09-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #1809
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
bring on the TITS!!
Can't wait to post pics of my TITS!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #1810
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I might actually have some decent tits to show off now that I don't live in the desert.

You guys up in washington should be posting some pics soon no?
Old 10-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #1814
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
^^ great picture ^^
Can't wait for the snow!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #1815
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Fall in MT

I'm assuming yours were from the same storm that pretty much shut down western South Dakota? I'm not up there currently but my facebook was buzzing all weekend with blizzard stories and pictures. All the streets were closed, emergency vehicles only. They got school off Friday and today (power is still out throughout most of the town I think. Here's a few more pics (no tacomas, they were obviously not snowed in and out and about)

I believe the official number in town was 31", the ski resort up in the hills was reporting 52". Really wishing I was up there right now, everyone is having a blast
Old 10-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #1816
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we got part of that storm - mostly on Monday-Wednesday. It was on the 60's over the weekend so a lot of it melted off but some areas in the mountains got over 2 feet of snow. Most of the areas I was in this weekend had about 8-10 left and it was melting fast. Which made the roads, and my truck, really muddy.
Thought I was going to have to rescue a 4runner yesterday - he scooted over to let someone pass and his passenger tires slid off the road. They didn't have any recovery gear except for a tow strap. I had all of my gear with me but had left my truck 1/2 mile down the road. I offered to go back and get it but he thought he and his buddy (his rig wasn't stuck) could do it without my help. Took them about 30 minutes but they did get out eventually.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #1818
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready for some tits! I'm hoping for a big winter this year. The squirrels around here are going crazy. I've never seen so many in my life. In a 7 mile stretch of road going to work, there are 35 dead squirrels in the road. All the "old timers" around here are saying that means it's gonna be a bad winter.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #1819

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Holy shit man! Talk about a snow storm!
No shit. We broke the all time snowfall record back in April with 24" in one shot, now they broke it again with the 31". I wish it was a little more spread out, and during normal damn snow season so it's useable for snowboarding haha
Old 12-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #1820
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery

They snow cleared all around my vehicle.

Yes that snow pile is larger than the shack...And twice as tall as my truck.